11 Reasons to Meditate Daily
1. Your life becomes significantly more clearer and calm
The hustle and bustle of everyday life is choking our minds of the peace we deserve! Our technology advancements shouldn’t suffocate our minds, it should allow us to achieve more peace. Meditation helps put those events in perspective for our daily tasks.
2. Your blood pressure is lowered
Science has proven it, meditation lowers the blood pressure, which in return is related to your stress levels and stress management. Much better than taking pills to lower your blood pressure!
3. People around you enjoy your company
Regular meditation leads to higher/positive energy that you are consistently tapping into. This effectively makes you very pleasant to be around, and people like that! People naturally gravitate to the people that make them feel good.
4. Your connection with God is strengthened
Spiritual awareness is strengthened with a daily meditation practice. You naturally become more aware of your surroundings, and higher awareness always leads to a deeper connection with God. The trees begin showing personalities, and the landscape takes on different meanings … all through a deeper awareness.
5. You achieve several hours of sleep in one 20 minute meditation session
Another scientific fact is that meditation is known to put you into a deeper state of rest than deep sleep. Deep sleep is associated with a delta brainwave. Deep meditation can drop you into that delta brainwave rapidly, achieving the effects in a shorter amount of time.
6. Problems that seemed very difficult suddenly have clear solutions
For every problem a solution exists. When your mind is clear and your in a state of peace, solutions appear. Being in a state of peace just naturally attracts solutions and pathways into your field of view.
7. Your productivity sky rockets because of your ability to have clear focus
If solutions to problems appear more frequently when meditating daily, then imagine what happens to your everyday tasks. Solutions to everyday life become more and more obvious. And you begin to take note of these subtle changes as your spiritual vision grows clearer and wider.
8. Your life expectancy increases
Science has shown that regular meditation will increase your life expectancy. It’s pretty obvious to see … less stress and more peace promotes healthy cells and healthy cells regenerate healthier cells. And likewise, stressed cells regenerate more stressed cells. So live longer by choosing more peace in your life.
9. You effectively reduce stress in your life
Speaking of stress, meditation has a profound effect on reducing stress in your body. Because meditation promotes peace and inner calm, stress dissolves dramatically from this meditative process. Again, science has proven it.
10. You can visualize powerfully when combined with positive affirmations and meditation
Meditation is powerful at clearing the mind and focusing on simple things … like breathing … or a flower. But, it can be used for so much more! To powerfully manifest your desires, you must get into a clear connection with the source of manifesting (God(YAHWEH)/Universe/Ethers). If your spirits are on high while you visualize then the communication channel for manifesting positive events in your life is strengthened.
While meditating I like to repeat affirmations, otherwise known as mantras, to help focus my energy into the positive. These statements can be as simple as “love” or “I am love, I am joy, I am peace”.
11. You feel fantastic throughout your day!
And finally, when you meditate on a regular basis, you just feel fantastic. Plain and simple. You feel good.
- nubianhealer reblogged this from eclecticsoul1975
- blaqueonblaque likes this
- blaqueonblaque reblogged this from eclecticsoul1975
- eclecticsoul1975 reblogged this from msjenai
- jesmimi50 likes this
- thelittlebuddhist reblogged this from buddhistintraining and added:
- yoooomarv likes this
- thisweetruth likes this
- complicatedbee reblogged this from unxpectedvibez
- complicatedbee likes this
- reforences reblogged this from reforences
- bthepmpro reblogged this from thenewagegirl
- bthepmpro likes this
- awesomesauceisamazing likes this
- spoileralert-thisisadorable likes this
- divinejourney reblogged this from thecoloroftime
- thecoloroftime reblogged this from be-happy-find-peace
- 0bi-wan-kanobr0 reblogged this from be-happy-find-peace
- be-happy-find-peace reblogged this from buddhistintraining
- snowydae likes this
- spottieottiedopalisciousss likes this
- juice1441 likes this
- zap-its-amz likes this
- puffsod0p3 likes this
- ramont0 likes this
- hippierickierick likes this
- immaculateshit likes this
- grizzlyestdieu likes this
- akagingersnap likes this
- chloethecapricious likes this
- aboveaveragethought reblogged this from lawdhavemercie
- n0stalgia96 likes this
- gfcswag reblogged this from salthesoul
- salthesoul likes this
- a-need-to-express likes this
- jetsplane reblogged this from superficiallyprofound
- cockpitfashionista likes this
- method99 likes this
- golfwangicedout likes this
- marilynmonfro reblogged this from liberatedmind91
- neversayneverandneversayforever likes this
- mysilentoutburst likes this
- afternoonbluedream likes this
- indigochild-47 reblogged this from dyerkindel
- indigochild-47 likes this
- noemotionfromaqueen reblogged this from the-wistful-collectivist
- blockgad reblogged this from dyerkindel
- blockgad likes this